Private organizations are self-sustaining, special interest groups set up by people acting exclusively outside the scope of any official capacity as officers, employees or agents of the federal government. POs are not federal entities and are not to be treated as such. The navigation links below will help assist you in setting-up your organization and completing all of the appropriate paperwork.
*EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY ALL PRIVATE ORGANIZATION PACKAGES MUST BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY WITH THESE ELECTRONIC FORMS* PLEASE READ AND ADHERE TO THE INSTRUCTIONS FOUND BELOW. Private organizations (POs) are self-sustaining, special interest groups set up by people acting exclusively outside the scope of any official capacity as officers, employees, or agents of the federal government. POs are not Federal entities and are not to be treated as such. The navigation links below will help assist you in establishing your organization. If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 437 MXG/MXO Booster Club
- 437 MXSA
- 628 LRS Top 3 Association
- AF Sergeants Association (AFSA) Chapter 306
- Air Force Association Chapter #297
- Airlift Comptroller Booster Club
- Airlift Tanker Association
- Charleston Chiefs’ Group
- ComCam Booster Club – 1CTCS
- Commkatz Booster Club – 628 Comm
- Convoy Warrior Association
- First Sergeant’s Association
- First Six Association
- Global Eagles – 15 AS
- Green Knights
- JB Charleston Top 3
- Joint Junior Officer’s Council/Company Grade Officer’s Council
- Lions Club – 16 AS
- Logistics Officer Association (LOA) Charleston Low Country Chapter
- Medical Group Association
- Medical Group Top 4
- Medical Morale Association
- Mooster Club - 17 AS Booster Club
- OGS Booster Club
- OSS Booster Club
- Outlaw Booster Club – 628 CES
- Pelican Fund – 14 AS
- Port Dawgs Association
- Team Charleston Spouses Club
- Charlie’s Club - 841st Trans Battalion
- Naval Support Activity
- NHC Charleston Jr. Enlisted Association
- Surface Navy Association
- NWC of America, Menriv Park #240
Private Org Guide – This booklet provides information and sample documents for organizations to become officially recognized Private Organizations (POS) on Air Force installation.
Private Organization Briefing – This is an overview of Private Organizations, rquirements, fundraising and other information in .pdf format.
Fundraising Request Form – Squadron moneymaker: For squadron booster clubs and on-base organizations who want to facilitate fund raising opportunites can click the Request Form button to the left for an application.
AF Intructions 34-223 – This booklet provides guidance and procedures for establishing and operating POs on Air Force installations.